Dec 22 2019 2 Comments
Get into the holiday spirit with these 15 eggnog flavored desserts.
At the end of every year, I always find myself wanting to experiment in the kitchen. I guess becuase it's really the only time of year that I have extended down time with the family. I received an email earlier today that talked about good recipe for eggnog, and of course it got my wheels turning. I've done eggnog cupcakes before, but I thought it would be cool to see what recipes where out there that focused on one of the most iconic flavors of the holiday...eggnog.
Check out the slideshow for a list and brief description of the top 15 eggnog dessert recipes that I came across during my research. I had to cut myself off at 15, but I have a feeling that this list will grow a little each year because there were so many more that I thought would be fun to try. If you come across a recipe that you'd like to try, click the image or button on the slide to go directly to the complete recipe. Below you'll find a list of each recipe with links as well. Enjoy, and Happy Holidays!
- Easy Eggnog Cake by Love From the Oven
- Eggnog Cheesecake Crumble Bars by Inside BruCrew Life
- Eggnog Gingerbread Thumbprint Cookies by Two Cups Flour
- Christmas Spice Cake with Eggnog Buttercream by Hunger Thirst Play
- Eggnog No-churn Ice Cream by Delish
- Eggnog Snickerdoodle Cookies by Baked by Rachel
- No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake by Momdot Crafts
- Eggnog Cinnamon Bread by Handmade in the Heartland
- Eggnog Pancakes with Homemade Vanilla Syrup by Let's Dish
- Eggnog Fudge by How to Make Easy Fudge
- Dairy-Free, Baked Eggnog Donuts by Yummy Healthy Easy
- Eggnog Truffles by Six Sisters' Stuff
- Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls by Cake-N-Knife
- Eggnog Sugar Cookie Bars by Inside BruCrew Life
- Eggnog Cookie Dip by Wine & Glue
Trending in the Sugarverse
Georgia Baker Sued, Metal Piece Found in Cake
An August, GA Baker is being sued by a former client after the client choked on a metal piece from the cake's decorations. It’s a baker’s worst nightmare! Getting a call from a customer saying that something went wrong with the cake that you just delivered. But…I don’t think even the most professional and experienced baker could see this one coming.
NFL Players enjoying a Sweet Retirement, Gigi's Cupcakes Franchise
Former Tennessee Titans, Brian Orakpo & Michael Griffin along with fellow college classmate team up to open a Gigi's Cupcakes Franchise in Bee Cave, TX, a small town Northwest of Austin.
Stop underpricing in your Cake Business
Why is understanding cost so important in business? Well, the short answer is to make sure that you are making money (aka a profit). Earlier this year, we taught a marketing business class that helped Sweet Makers develop a custom marketing plan for their businesses.
Featured FREE Business Training
About the AuthorCydni N. Mitchell (aka Cyd) is the bakery and Sweet Business Coach behind Sweet Fest®. Based in Atlanta, GA, Sweet Fest® is an online company that supports the business needs of the Sweet Community in the areas of professional development, marketing and branding. By trade, Cyd is an accountant & financial analyst with a Masters from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is also the organizer of The Ultimate Sugar Show, a baking and sweets trade show in Atlanta, GA, and she is the Co-Founder of the Sugar Coin Academy, an online business academy for business owners in the baking and sweets industry. Learn more.