Meet Cyd, Your Sweet Business Coach!
Sweet Fest® is the brain child of Sweet Business coach Cydni N. Mitchell (aka Cyd). Since founding Sweet Fest®, Cyd has worked closely with thousands of Sweet Community members to help them develop and successfully implement their own social media marketing strategies, re-branding initiatives, business plan remodeling, and more.
By trade, Cyd is an accountant & financial analyst with a Masters from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. During her career in Finance, Cyd worked for Fortune 500 companies Comcast and Lincoln Financial Group where she monitored and reported on each companies’ financial health, and she is also an alumni of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP one of the leading public accounting firms in the world.
With tons of resources available to help bakery and sweet business owners develop their baking talents, the goal of Sweet Fest® is to help Sweet Makers with running the business side of their sweet businesses. Cyd's philosophy is that there "must be a balance between a delicious product & a solid business/marketing strategy. No sweet business will be successful without having both in place." Cyd & Sweet Fest® are here to provide the Sweet Community with the keys to obtaining that balance and ultimately be successful in business.
On a personal note, Cyd is a self-taught web and graphic designer. She resides in Atlanta, GA where she enjoys binge watching shows/movies on Hulu & Netflix, trying out new sweet spots in the city, and spending time with friends & family.
Need one-on-one help with your sweet business?
Book a call with Cyd and discuss topics such as your business ideas, marketing plans, social media & online marketing, accounting and more. She will brainstorm with you and help you develop a solution and action plan
There are 4 types of Sweet Business Coaching sessions available to the Sweet Community at this time. Select the one that best fits your business needs.
Coaching Session Descriptions
Logo/Graphic Design Consultation [30 Minutes]
- Need a logo, business cards or a website? Contact us for a consultation. We'll walk you through the design process and help you figure out the best solution for you and your sweet business. We'll also develop a custom quote for your design.
Sweet Business Coaching [1 - 1.5 Hours]
- Are you lost on the direction of your sweet business? Can't quite figure out why you aren't getting new clients? Schedule a brainstorming session with Cyd to discuss your opportunities for improvement in marketing, overall business planning, finance, etc. She will address your business needs, issues, & concerns. Cyd will work with you to develop an action plan that addresses your immediate business needs and provide suggestions for implementation. You will leave the conversation with a guidance on how to move forward in your Sweet Business.
Website/Social Media Review [1 - 1.5 Hours]
- Are you designing your own website and need a bit of guidance to get back on the right track...or are you just starting out & need to know where to begin? Are you struggling to build a following on social media and can't seem to convert followers into buyers? Then our Social Media/Website Review was designed just for you. Cyd has been designing websites for over 10 years, and she is an expert at turning websites around. She's also been a social media manager & coach for numerous Small Businesses which has allowed her to develop a variety of proven social media growth strategies. If you're ready to grow your online presence, schedule a Social Media/Website review today!
Pricing Assessment, Review [45 Min - 1 Hour] >> BOOK HERE <<
- Need help calculating a price for your menu items? Not sure if your calculations are correct? Are you afraid that you are not charging enough for your cakes, cupcakes and sweet treats? We're here to help! Book a Pricing Assessment, Review session, and let the stress & anxiety of under pricing melt away.
- Financial Sweet Business Coaching [6 Month Commitment] (UNAVAILABLE)
- Do you need help with your accounting, bookkeeping or pricing? Do you feel lost when it comes to the numbers side of your business and you're not even sure if you're making money? Enlist Cyd as your Financial Sweet Business Coach. As a part of this program, you will receive the following support: (1) Standard Bookkeeping Services (including setting up & maintaining a Quickbooks Online Account for Client); (2) Monthly Analysis and Discussion of Financial Statements (i.e. Profit & Loss); (3) Guidance on Pricing of Menu Items and other Business Investments/Expenditures. You will also have access to Cyd for "Emergency Consultations" to discuss business matters that need immediate/last minute attention. Email email@example.com to learn more and to join the program.